Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sunny days, chasing the clouds away

we had a slow day in the clinic and decided to give to a semi-Cribs style introduction to the clinic and a few of its people. at times it can be tough so laughter and maturity always go hand and hand, all of it done with encouragement and enthusiasm of the patients and medical staff. we hope you enjoy!





on a more serious note, please pray for the health of our team. as we are finishing the closing chapters of our journey it is vital to our team that we be in good order physically and spiritually. thank you for your faith behind us.

much love,
scott

Tuesday July 21st 2009 7:30pm.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it guys! Especially Tom with his baller sunglasses...boy does he love to rock those :) Praying for a strong finish!
    Be His!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I screamed when I saw the letters that my kids had written posted on the wall. And then I cried. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete